- High quality race located in the heart of the Duncanville Downtown District
- Scenic course through Main Street, Lakeside Park, & several historic Duncanville neighborhoods.
- Proceeds from the event are donated to the Duncanville ISD Education Foundation
- USA Track & Field Sanctioned Event & Certified Course
- Customized t-shirts to ALL pre-registered participants
- Top Overall Winners (Male & Female) AND Top Masters Winner (Male & Female over 40) will receive $50 Giftcards
- Medals also awarded to the top (3) Male & Female Overall age group winners.
- FREE giveaways by participating vendors
- Fun, Fun, Fun!
Race Location The Heart of Duncanville 5K will be held in downtown Duncanville with the start/finish line in front of Ben Franklin Apothecary, located at 302 N Main Street.
Race Course: The 5K race is certified & sanctioned by the USATF and includes views of Main Street, Lakeside Park, & several historic Duncanville neighborhoods. Aid stations and water will be available at the start, finish and at the water stop at Lakeside Park. With the exception of wheelchairs, the race course is closed to bicycles and rollerblades. For the safety of all runners, strollers must begin toward the back of the start line. Pets are prohibited on the race course.
Chip Timing: Only the 5K run will be chip-timed by DoMore Race Services. The 1 Mile fun run is for fun! 🙂
- 5K (Timed) – thru 10/2 – $20
- 5K (Team Rate) – 10 runners or more – $15
- 5K – Race Day – $25
- 1 Mile (Untimed) – $15
- * Registrations after Oct. 2nd are not guaranteed an event t-shirt. Please register and pick up your bib early to ensure best selection of sizes.